Unquestionably, fiber delivers upload and download speeds much faster than broadband and copper based Internet service. Fiber Internet is a solution which can combine data and voice services which 'ride' on the fiber. It also provides reliable high-speed access to the cloud.
Reliability & Cost Savings
With fiber Internet speed and reliability, One View is helping businesses with shrinking IT budgets by addressing heavy data needs, providing faster point to point connections, and allowing voice services to be transmitted over a robust, secure and reliable circuit. As businesses are no longer limited to bonding T1 circuits together to increase bandwidth, fiber Internet has significantly added enhanced value, performance and speed to our clients networks.
The Benefits Of Fiber:
- Increase productivity with high speed downloads.
- Lower latency for your entire workforce.
- Faster cloud access for all your services; backup, apps, storage, sharing, servers and hosting.
- Reliable uptime backed by a Service Level Agreement.
- Scalable speed to 250Mbps, or 1 Gigabit per second up and down.
- UNLIMITED data: No caps, no extra charges.